Retirement and Financial Planning
Civic Financial advises high-income professionals and clients in or approaching retirement on planning and distribution. Our clients engage us as fee-based financial planners in a consultative approach, or for solutions-based planning and wealth management. Founding partners Scott DeSantis and Grant Parisi are Retirement Income Certified Professionals (RICP®), leading the firm in its planning for retirees.
- Financial planning: getting organized comprehensively in preparation for retirement.
- Wealth management: Consolidating accounts, auditing allocation strategy, and enhancing simplicity.
- Tax strategies: Integrating planning for taxable accounts, tax-deferred accounts, and tax-free accounts.
- Insurance planning: life insurance, long term disability insurance, long term care planning.
- Education funding strategies.
- Income distribution planning: withdrawal strategies, tax bracket management, income floors, social security analysis.
- Estate planning strategies.
- Philanthropic planning, effective gifting strategies, multi-generational coordination.
- Socially responsible investing and environmentally conscious strategies.
Indirect Value-Added Services:
- Connecting our clients with other trusted professionals: estate planning attorneys, accountants, mortgage brokers, real estate professionals, property and casualty insurance professionals, private bankers, etc.
- Introduction to our firm’s existing clientele and network for professional connections.
- Social events sponsored by Civic Financial.
- Access to competitive lending companies.