Legacy Planning, Wealth Transfer and Philanthropy
Civic Financial engages ultra-high net worth and high net worth clients in legacy planning, wealth transfer, and philanthropy. Highly credentialed and deeply experienced, advisors at Civic hold the following advanced planning designations: Chartered Advisor in Philanthropy (CAP®), Accredited Estate Planner (AEP®), Chartered Life Underwriter (CLU®) and Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA). Civic further consults on trust and life insurance design to efficiently pass assets to the next generations, and to philanthropic recipients.
- Trust owned life insurance and effective wealth transfer techniques.
- Estate planning, income tax planning, capital gain tax planning, Generation Skipping Trust (GST) planning.
- Cash repositioning techniques.
- Philanthropic planning, effective gifting strategies, multi-generational coordination.
- Socially responsible investing and environmentally conscious strategies.
Indirect Value-Added Services:
- Connecting our clients with other trusted professionals: estate planning attorneys, accountants, mortgage brokers, real estate professionals, property and casualty insurance professionals, private bankers, etc.
- Introduction to our firm’s existing clientele and network for professional connections.
- Social events sponsored by Civic Financial.
- Access to competitive lending companies.